Thursday, June 21, 2012

How to Collect Credit Card Payments With Your Smart Phone.

Today I received my free Square credit card reader, courtesy of squareup.com 
Right Now it's crucial that I look to give myself every advantage possible and make the most out of my time selling my mix-tapes on Hollywood Blvd. For those of you that don't know--the Square works for most smartphones that run on the Ios, Android,and Blackberry. I haven't used it yet, but I get excited just thinking about the possibilities. From what I understand, it's incredibly safe for both the seller and the buyer. Accepting all major credit cards, you simply download from the App Store or the Android Market. Sign in to your account, plug in your card reader and get paid. I'm going to slowly integrate this into my hustle.  I'll let you know about my experiences as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment