Saturday, July 28, 2012

What Am I Thinking About Right Now?



I've been struggling to find content and meaningful topics to write about, so I decided what I want to do is start writing reviews and giving weekly shout outs to indie musicians, outstanding fans, and up-and-coming entrepreneurs that I have made a connection with or been inspired by. I want to be as open as I can with you, and sharing my thought process as I develop as a blogger. I figured the best way to help myself is to help others, and by using this platform to showcase their talents--I'm hoping to give my readers a better sense of who I am. With all this being said, I thank you for your support and patience. Please look out for the new shout outs and if you'd like to be the first, hit me up. Post will be out starting this Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment