Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How to Build Your Own Recording Studio?

Today I received my Auralex Acoustics MudGuard from http://www.musiciansfriend.com . I still have a long way to go and a lot more equipment to buy though. This is my second step towards building my own recording studio. I think everybody knows, right now more than ever, you gotta make and think the best of what you have. In my mind, this mudguard is the most transportable, flexible, and cost effective method to try and control the unwanted echo when recording vocal tracks in untreated rooms. In my case my apartment. I also want something I can set up easily in hotel rooms when I travel. I spent a lil time reading about this product and others like it, I recommend this one because it had the most reviews and almost all were positive. It's original cost was 129.99, but I got it on sale for only 99.99. http://www.musiciansfriend.com is top notch when it comes to shipping, they provide the tracking number right away and give you the time of day to expect UPS.
The idea is to map out the most important equipment that you need and slowly work them into your budget. 


 Be patient ain't nothin like havin yo own shit!


No comments:

Post a Comment