Tuesday, August 21, 2012

How To Build Your Own Recording studio?

Macbook Pro (13 inch, Early 2011)
Processor and memory
  • 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with 3MB shared L3 cache or 2.7GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 processor with 4MB shared L3 cache
  • 4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1333MHz DDR3 memory; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 8GB
Today's pick up is probably the the most essential and significant piece towards owning my first recording studio. If you haven't gotten a chance to read any of my other posts titled, "How To Build Your Own Recording studio?" then I'll just fill you in a little bit. What I hope to achieve with these post are to help other artists like myself, by trying to document my progress the best that I can and share this experience in an easy how-to-format. Of course I like the thought of thinking my raw insight could be of some help to readers of all financial status, but what I'm really hoping for is to touch that everyday independent artist. I'm definitely working on a budget and I consider each purchase as an investment. I'd say, if your thinking about building your own studio--the first thing you should do it prioritize and come up with a list of things you feel necessary to buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment