Monday, October 8, 2012

Who is Joey Mack?




Right now I'm going to let you in on a lil secret.

I have a very good reason to believe Cincinnati has some of the most talented up-and-coming artists in the country right now. I could go on forever dropping names from artist all over the city and for infinity, if we talk about the state of Ohio in general, that I strongly feel deserve recognition and support. However, today's shout-out post goes out to the one and only, Joey Mack.
I picked Joey Mack for the simple fact that the numbers don't lie. Joey mack has over fans 12,000 fans on Facebook, almost 17,000 followers on twitter, and he's always ranked in the Top 10 in Cincinnati on reverbnation. His new mixtape "Kickin it Fresh" is super dope and can be found clocking views fast on dattpiff.com, my two fav tracks are "Lord Knows" and "Never Say Never". Joey Mack is, and has been, doing steady shows in Cincinnati and all around the Mid-West for some while now. If you wanna talk about flat out hustle, Joey Mack can show you a thing or two about how it's done. In just a few short years I've watch Joey Mack single-handedly establish his self as a dope MC, a true leader, and an excellent representation of what the 513 is all about. For those of you who are clueless, this kid is with out a doubt a big up-and-coming start!


Joey, you definitely have come a long way and have a bright future ahead of you. God bless you my man, and may the force be with you.


If I was asked to describe his rhymes in three words I'd say smooth, confident, and cool. Honestly, for a talent like this it's only a matter of time before he's inked his first deal.


Shows/Features/Hosting: 


bookingjoeymack@gmail.com 
http://twitter.com/joeymack513
http://Facebook.com/bmgjoeymack513
http://reverbnation.com/joeymack

No comments:

Post a Comment