Sunday, August 21, 2016

So Gone Challenge? Peter Parker 513 is GILE$ - Accepted.



Tooling around online the other day like I do and I stumbled across the "So Gone Challenge" that seems to have everyone excited thanks to Chance the Rapper's submission. I watched a few different videos and instantly thought it was cool as fuck.

For those of you who don't know what the challenge is all about, it's an invitation for anyone and everyone to remix the classic R&B tune by Monica and Missy Elliot. Apparently it began with an unidentified group of friends that thought it would be cool to revive the song and challenged dislikers and haters of their freestyle to produce a better version, but it didn't go viral until Chance the Rapper tweeted his video on August 10th.

Since then, numerous celebrities including Kevin Hart, Dwayne Wade and Monica herself, have taken to social media to share their renditions. Being that I'm looking to get the ball rolling and gain momentum for my up and coming projects, I thought it would be a good exercise to participate and give my fans a little taste of what they have to look forward to. It feels good to be looking into that camera again!

Check out my #SoGoneChallenge on Youtube.

#PeterParker513 #HollywodBlvd #ChancetheRapper #Monica #plssaythe513 #GILE$

No comments:

Post a Comment