Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Complex Magazine Featuring Loni Schick Ft. Peter Parker 513


A little over a year ago, I was lucky enough to meet and network with a very talented and ambitious photographer/blogger from Canada, named Loni Schick. We where able to set up a photo shoot and interview for her official blog. As she was interviewing me I spent most of the time free styling and walking around Hollywood as she took photos and asked questions. We where also able to share some of our aspirations, and at that time I remember thinking she was extremely knowledgeable about hip hop, and her love for the culture was just as equally sincere as my own. Today I was overly grateful when she hit me up to let me know that a spread of hers was featured in Complex Magazine and she was kind enough to include me. 513 stand up! Lol
Here is a link to the spread:
http://www.complex.com/art-design/2012/01/portfolio-review-loni-schicks-hip-hop-portraits#12

Also, take a look at her blog:
http://cupcakesandmixtapes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment