Friday, December 30, 2011

Teen Dies and Basically Tells The World How Kid Cudi is His Angel

 

 

Kid Cudi  reaches out to a teenage fan who, unfortunately, died on Christmas day.
Suffering from a heart condition, Been Breedlove makes a silent video that goes viral before he dies.
 I for one, also love Kid Cudi's music. It's amazing to think it has the power to touch and comfort someone who's dying. When I read Kid Cudi's official blog http://cudlife.tumblr.com  i became inspired  by his words about Breedlove's video.

"Life is really fucked up sometimes, but I know Ben is at Peace, and I hope he gets a chance to sit and talk with my Dad. We love you Ben. Forever. Thank you for loving me."  
 Real shit.   

2 comments:

  1. I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can't find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me understand in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.
    Here is my web-site : piano lessons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and
    come with approximately all important infos.
    I'd like to see extra posts like this .
    My site :: cigarettes online

    ReplyDelete