Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Peter parker 513 TV- Hustle and flow.. Season one episode #18#3/3 HOT NTHE BOX

Whenever I get in the studio, I feel like a kid in a candy store. I absolutely love every aspect of recording. Personally, no matter what studio I am in, I like to try and imagine my brain as a sponge in order to soak up as much of the experience as possible. From my own experiences when you're paying for the time, and you're also fairly new to the engineer and recording in general, you can have the feelings of being rushed or just not as comfortable as you can be. Here's a very helpful tri-fold pamphlet that anyone can get for free from Disc Makers. The pamphlet gives 37 tips on how to make the best out of your next session. Click this link to get yours now! DISC MAKERS 37 RECORDING TIPS

No comments:

Post a Comment