Wednesday, January 2, 2013

How To Make Boss Moves

If you think like me, you're always looking to make the next big investment that will allow doors to open with new opportunities, to develop as an artist and expand the hustle while keeping the firm sense of ownership in every way. Basically what I'm sayin is, me buying this camera middles out the middle man.  Instead of paying someone I can now shoot and produce my own industry quality music videos. What you lookin at is a Canon 7D, major hardware if you don't know, you can practically make movies with this. Keep in mind, it's all about branding. In the game of life you gotta not only take steps forward, but take the steps that set you up for future and even bigger boss plays. For example, I could selectively rent out this camera on craigslist and turn a profit, or I can do professional video and photo shoot's for artist of all genres, as well and weddings, birthdays, model head shoots. you name it! Hahaha. This is the kinda shit I get excited about. I thank ya'll for staying with me, family. We are getting closer.

You can read more about the camera here





No comments:

Post a Comment