Friday, January 11, 2013

Who Are My Top 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time?

Just in case you didn't know by now, I am the world's biggest hip hop fan. Hip hop and rap culture runs in my veins, constantly moving right alongside my DNA and every other cell in my body. Ever since I was a kid, long before I thought about writing rhymes myself, I was always kinda obsessed with analyzing all the different facets of the hip hop culture. This is something that I'm not really going to get into right now, but the point I'd like to make clear is that I LOVE Hip Hop. OK, now what I'm going to do actually took a lot more time and thought than I thought it would. Haha. This is a Topic that I bet the whole world could get into and debate for the rest of time. Haha. OK, after almost two hours and jotting out a list of about 50 names. Here are, in my openion, the Top 1O greatest rappers of all Time in no particular order after 2PAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment