Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Elements of a Hustler

It's been a long time since I've made a blog post, but please trust that I've been hustling like no other on Hollywood Blvd during my absence. I also haven't dropped any new music in forever, but I feel good about my projects in progress. With my hustle, I've sold tons of mixtapes to people from all over the world. I feel that meeting my future fans one on one and making genuine connections is the necessary work right now to build buzz. Then, when the time is right all the pieces will fall into place. I see my own vision and that's all that matters. It's not up to anybody else to agree with how I go about making it happen it's all on me. If you showin' love then I thank you for being patient and I promise it will be worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment