Thursday, June 16, 2016

Bless Up...and Up Grade!!!

Brand new CD Burner just came in!!

Old one on the right, new one on the left....

Fresh out the box: smaller, faster, better!!

Feeling extremely blessed to be able to invest back into my music and hustle. No middle man, no waiting on someone to do it for me. Switched up from a Bravo Pro to a Bravo SE. Google them!!! #bigmoney

Soon I will no longer be selling mixtapes, but all my own original music. My vision is not just to be a successful artist but to be a successful independent artist/ businessman. This takes time. And when you have this kind of frame of mind these are the type moves I feel are most important to make.

My new music will be digitally distributed and available for sale online, but I still look forward to selling it by hand, thanks to this printer! That way, I continue to set the bar for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment