Monday, June 20, 2016

You Shall Know Them By Their Fruits...

Whats good people?! I'm happy to report that I am recording new music...FINALLY...

Thank you again to all the people from all over the world who have taken a chance on me over these past few years. By buying my Mixtape on Hollywood Boulevard, you have literally lifted me up from damn near homeless living in LA.

I went from sleeping on rooftops and train stations to having my own apartment in the heart of Hollywood, a super clean Mercedes-Benz that I paid for in full, cash on spot, to having enough financial resources and Freedom to completely transform my diet and eating habits in pursuit of a healthier lifestyle! Plus, I have been able to start a lucrative and growing Airbnb business renting out Luxury Apartments to tourist...

The crazy thing about it? My journey is just getting started!! I am by no means where I would like to be and I have no plans on stopping... I'm not saying writing about all of this to brag or come off as any better than the next man, I'm just reflecting on how far I have come and giving thanks for the process. I am in heavy pursuit of my dreams and being in the studio right now brings all my past struggle to the surface and makes me want to work harder and put it all back into the music!!!!

#peterparker513 #plssaythe513 #513 #love #hustle #hardwork #time #thankful #power #journey #life #music #art #focus #prosperity #truestory #godisgood #selflove #neverstop #rap #hollywoodblvd #Cincinnati



No comments:

Post a Comment