Tuesday, March 28, 2017

How To Visualize Yourself Beyond Ordinary (VYBO)

Back in about 2006, I returned to a book that has been with me my whole life "The Greatest Salesman in the World" by Og Mandino and also "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale, I had physical copies of these books that I would read. When I was a kid, I remember my Nanny always used to have audio books in the car about positive thinking, so as an adult I naturally started to search for my favorite books in audiobook format. The first one I started listening to a lot was "The Supreme Personality" by Dr. Delmer Eugene Croft which I found on Youtube.



As we all know Youtube is an endless resource of information and how to/ DIY solutions so over the past few years of continual searching and listening I have experienced growth in consciousness. My understanding of what consciousness is has led to the accumulation a ton of awesome audio books and motivational videos.



When I started to understand what consciousness is I began to look at my brain like a computer. Being more conscious made me realize all the negative things that had been programmed into me. Whether that be negative influence from the TV, from people close to me or my own negative self-talk and thoughts. The good news is, that when you become aware of this, you learn that you can put new improved positive programs in place of the negative ones and to do this audio books and motivational videos can be really helpful, and I find them to go hand in hand with prayer.



This particular video from the Youtube Channel VYBO (Visualize Yourself Beyond Ordinary) is a famous Earl Nightingale speech and shows really opulent images throughout which encourages your visualizing mind to feel the reality of what it would be like to attain the riches of your heart's desire. I have been watching this particular video for about 2 months and I enjoy playing it in the morning when I get back from the gym, and before I head out to the block to hustle. I really like this channel, all their videos have this same prosperous feeling to them I love the intro. Check it out if you're in need of some inspiration!!





No comments:

Post a Comment