Sunday, April 2, 2017

How Did The Pink Dolphin Brand Get Started?

Shit I've been rockin Pink Dolphin for a few years, I never really knew too much about it, I just liked it. I've always been into bright colors and matching my shit up. It matches really well with my signature HUF weed socks. Now that I think about it's about time for me to go out and get a bunch of new Pink Dolphin shit.



I've always been into cool street wear brands, some others I like are Diamond Supply and Stussy and I also see myself having my own merchandise and street wear brand in the future. I like this guy's demeanor as he's telling you how it came about. He's being really nonchalant and casual but he's dropping jewels. He's saying straight up, if you're doing shows you better have a merch table because it will sell whether people know what they are buying or not. I came across this video a few days ago and was inspired so I wanted to share it with you guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment