Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Stoned Emoji - Starship Back Again

I woke up this morning and was excited to come across this new single, "Stoned Emoji" from my fam, Starship, representing Ohio and Cincinnati to the fullest. Now, I been sayin this for a long time, but Cincinnati is absolutely a bubbling melting pot for up and coming talent so please allow me to continue to shed light on some. Jimi Skywlkr and his brother Chris Awesome are makin a lot of moves on the underground hip hop scene.


It just so happens, I was rolling my first blunt of the day and this cut is perfect for doing just that. Definitely a smoke and ride type track, my favorite kind. It's got that dope ass soulful beat and sample with groovy lyrics and that Ohio player type vibe.  Jimi and Chris always come as the perfect duo. Jimi has the swag, sauce and mojo, Chris is killin the quick "Twista-like" flow and punch lines. Definitely smokin heavy to this for the next few days, keep up the good work, looking forward to the next one!!

In case you didn't see the other two links...here's where you can listen on Soundcloud.



No comments:

Post a Comment